Haaland has 32 goals in 26 goals this season
Erling Braut Haaland continued his remarkable scoring record for Borussia Dortmund but could not stop his side suffering a shock German Cup third-round defeat against Werder Bremen.
Teenager Haaland, 19, came on a substitute and scored his eighth goal in four games since signing in January.
He pulled Dortmund to 2-1 behind after Davie Selke and Leonardo Bittencourt struck in the first half for Werder.
Milot Rashica scored their third with Giovanni Reyna netting for Dortmund.
Both of the away side’s goalscorers are sons of former Manchester City midfielders – Alf Inge Haaland and Claudio Reyna.
- Match Stats
- 18MoisanderBooked at 85mins
- 10BittencourtBooked at 23mins
- 8OsakoSubstituted forBartelsat 89'minutes
- 7RashicaSubstituted forToprakat 90+5'minutes
- 9SelkeSubstituted forSargentat 50'minutes
- 2ZagadouSubstituted forReynaat 66'minutesBooked at 86mins
- 14SchulzBooked at 49mins
- 23T HazardSubstituted forHaalandat 45'minutes
- 11ReusBooked at 64minsSubstituted forCanat 89'minutes
Home TeamWerder BremenAway TeamB DortmundPossessionHome28%Away72%ShotsHome9Away20Shots on TargetHome5Away7CornersHome2Away8FoulsHome12Away6